Freeland Escrow Manager / LPO
Hired February 4, 1992 as a part time Secretary, she quickly moved into a full time position as an Escrow Assistant. In 1997 she was promoted as the Branch Manager.
Community and Professional Activities
- Limited Practice Officer- 1996-Current
- Notary Public, 1993-Current
- Member of Freeland Chamber of Commerce, 1992-Current
- Treasurer of Whidbey Island Share a Home, 2006/2007
- Member of Escrow Association of Washington, 1997-Current
She is happily married to Travis and they love to camp, travel and be with family. Their daughter is attending college in Whatcom County and is studying Environmental Science.